By Andrew Lautz, National Taxpayers Union Last month, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron...
By Foday Turay, American Consumer Institute According to the GoodRx Research Team, 832 brand drugs have increased by an average of 4.5% since December 31, 2020. Americans pay around $1,200 for prescription...
- Wasteful Corporate Subsidy Programs Should be Eliminated
- Cryptocurrency Popularity Raises Interesting Opportunities, Dangers and Further Questions
- House Passes Bill Requiring U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to Create ESG Disclosure Regulations
- Washington Beyond The Headlines: Surviving Summer in the Swamp
- Nuclear Phase-out Is a Backward-looking Policy